Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Vehicles refusing move order fix and a targeting oddity

As some of you have noticed vehicles will sometimes ignore a move order. If this happens then just give the vehicle a couple extra waypoints and they'll get moving. You can delete the extra waypoints after they get going.

Something else i noticed is that at times, when I give a unit a specific target they'll only use their M203 and no rifle fire. If I clear the target they'll go back to using their rifles, but wont use the grenade launchers. Doesn't happen all the time, but its definitely not the behavior I expect from the target command.

I've also noticed that both vehicles and infantry will occasionally give up trying to reach a destination, sometimes from obstructions, sometimes, 'just because'. They end up quite close to the waypoint, but they don't remove it. As a result, you can miss it, and sit there for a few minutes wondering why they won't follow the new string of waypoints you just issued.

Originally posted by Stalintc:

Smithy I think if I remember correctly, to avoid your unit using weapons such as -Missiles -203's -Main Gun- you need to use the "Target Light" command which forces your unit to use small arms and MGs only.

I wanted them to use both... and target light shouldn't limit their use of the m203.

Also noticed that they'll use the AT4 against infantry without a target command. I wouldn't mind this but its usually at about the maximum range for the AT4 and they just end up wasting it.