Rearm for RED!?

As seen in another thread. They Syrians use four different types of small arms ammunition.

7.62 carbine, 7.62 rifle, 7.62 rimmed and 5.45 Would you have to have all different types available? I would like to see them modelled.

Compare with the 5.56 or 7.62 of the NATO forces.

Not counting SMG or pistol ammo...usually 9mm Parabellum.

It would be really nice to see all ammo catered for in the back of BTR or BMP....or a random mix even.

hm, i would guess it should be different per vehicle, the MG section BTR/BMP´s should just pack 7.62*54(i guess that what they need), from there also the sniper can reload its dragunov.

the squad BTR/BMP´s are more tricky. either you make it dependent for the vehicle on what troop you choose in QB´s/editor or you really give them a random mix between the most popular ones, and the amount is governed by the "supplie state" you choose in QB´s or the editor.

wich could lead to funny situations like your 1st carrier is out of 5.45 but the 1st squad soldiers would need some. the 2nd squad need 7.62*39 but dont have any left in carrier 2. now guess what, carrier 1 has enough 7.62*39 as they dont need them and carrier 2 the same with 5.45.

thats acually would give a "well organized" ;) touch to the syrians, and your squads arent just a bunch of guys with empty weapons after their out of ammo. they have a new task, scrolling through vehicles in search for ammo.