Game balance and AI - A few questions

A question about the manual: any chance of having traslated versions? I remember the time I purchased CMBO: I passed many many hours over the manual (I'm italian), trying to catch (at least) the essence of it's content. In my opinion multilanguage manuals (english/american, french, german, italian and spanish) could help alot in bringing new players into CMSF. Personally I can face another challenge when the game will hit the shelves, but you know not all the people may have the same patience and knowledge.

Edit

Naturally I'm talking about an online-only available manual, not a printed one. I know the costs would rise alot.

The one thing I am really looking forward for the AI to do is by falling back after the initial ambush, attack, defensive position, etc.. and reform at another position still intact mostly and ready to fight. Also will ATG carrying infantry move slowly or at a quick pace with the rest of the unit and will they be able to target buildings, foxholes, etc.. as I have a helluva time with them in CMAK.