Will there ever come a day . . .

I'm just curious. Will there ever come a day that Battlefront will make some sort of multiplayer matchmaking service that does not involve:

a. me posting to a forum

b. me writing down IP addresses

c. me having to waste what little game time I have on weeknights hunting and searching for online opponents (having me IM players online who are probably not in the mood to play does not count)

Will there ever come a day when I can visit ONE site of CM:SF players in REAL TIME and connect to an online game from there?

Any chance? Ever? PLEASE . . .

It is the 21st century. Something so basic should not require the jumping through of so many hoops.

i 100% agree with you rabbit, it seems ridiculous that this hasn't been implemented already. Until BF get something sorted can anyone tell me the best way to find other players, if we put out messages on the forum telling people were we are looking then maybe one will emerge as the 'standard' chat room to go to to get a game. I've tried the IP exchange thingy but that just doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

My vote is the BF toolbar chat room