Order of Battle for the wish list

I was thinking that since the computer does keep track or your "core" units for the campaign, would it be possible to have this information presented in an order of battle screen? I have played another semi-dynamic campaign video game and it listed out your and the enemies order of battles. i think it would be neat to see something like 43rd Stryker Platoon, 1st Infantry Division, etc. That way as the battles go on we can see the strength of the battalion as is looses and gains strength. Would be nice to see which units are attached (for single battles) or wiped out. The enemy strength would be neat to see also. The fog of war could give you an idea of who you would be fighting and their estimated strengh. Only after the battle would you know who you fought and their estimated strength.

I feel that this would be a good immersive feature, but I am not sure how easy something like this is to pull off. Anyway, my suggestion for the wish list.

Actually Steiner, I never really throught about it that way. The manual says that there are some units that will be used in a few battles while some carry through to the end. It may be possible that you may see an attached unit once, then again seveal battles later. By then its comabt strength may have changed to off screen action anyway. Given the way the game plays, I can't imagine that killing all of your non core units would end the battle with Total American victory. Personally, I see (and the Army) sees its self as one and would not be willing to kill off some guys simply becuase they are not part of your unit. But this is a game and I would be surprised if people did just that.