Graphics corruption

After a while of not playing CMBB, I came back to it but found this little black zone (like big pixels) in the lower right corner of the screen. Sometimes it shows yellow, moving lines like a grid. I have tried reinstalling the game but the thing is still there. Any ideas? Fixes?

I had the same probelm whe I was using Ati card. Eventually there is a possibility to have it moved away with new drivers etc. clicking search and running a search over tech forum is the thing to go here an example what you might find, Link to useful thread

Hope you´ll find something to fix it. I never bothered as I had my eyes on Nvidia card after I realized there is no fog with ATI

LT

Yes, I installed an ATI recently. It has given me problems with a number of games that worked just fine with my GeForce- but then, some new games I wanted to play specifically did not run with the GeForce.

Well I guess I can live with the little black patch, as long as it doesn't get worse.