Feature request: instant log

CptWasp

I don't know if this has been already requested. I find the lack of a "mission log", as in Cross of Iron or Theatre of War. I imagine something similar to the soldiers current status in the lower left of the screen, activable by a game option, to keep track of what is happening away from the camera view. Something like: "IFV ... hit by missile" "...damaged by shells" etc etc

I imagine something similar to the soldiers current status in the lower left of the screen, activable by a game option, to keep track of what is happening away from the camera view. Something like: "IFV ... hit by missile" "...damaged by shells" etc etc
Nice idea!

It would be very useful to track what's happening in the battlefield.

Sometimes, in Real Time, when I am following the action in a given sector, I can hear explosions and people screaming somewhere else, but it is not easy to immediatly find where these events take place.

Probably these kind of communications could be in the form of some radio call?

Yes... to keep a sort of fog of war, I was thinking to some variable delay in the log... it could be nice I think. But at least after a bunch of seconds I would be notified about occurred losses. If no other friendly unit in line of command was near the event the delay could be larger... but I'm just dreaming. Or hoping, Battlefront you are great smile.gif