trouble with all-in-wonder 128

I have a all in wonder 128 with an athlon 500

When i run the game everything is fine except that that it looks ugly.

The only way to have a nice looking textures is to play in software mode , but then it become awfully slow.

I've tried all the possible resolutions , i have the latest drivers from ATI and directx doesn't report any problems.

Any suggestions ?

roch

Try one of the following(both are reversable if you just re-install the drivers you're currently using).

1)Go to www.glsetup.com and download and run glsetup(it will download new video drivers for you).

2)go to the ati site and instead of picking supported drivers, pick the unsupported, special purpose drivers and download the one for your card.

I was having texture problems with the normal ati drivers for my rage 128 card, but both of the above fixed it.

BTW, once you fix your video problems, please post here and let me know if you get fog effects on any of the maps.