Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Strangeness with "in command" indicator!?

well, i noticed that while playing the 2nd campain battle.

i didnt thought about brining it up but now that i think about it, it meight be a bug or other odd thing.

basicly, as far as i remember, i had a JTAC team. its higher command was 2nd comapny HQ "i think". but thats not so important for the example.

when i click on a HQ unit i should see wich assigned units are in command and wich not by the list,in place where it shows ammo for MG teams, wich indicates that with green + or red ones as i understand from the manual.

in reality i "never" saw a HQ unit with a red + ever so far, even when one or more units of HQ had the red lamp lit.

now with the JTAC team in this case, i was even unable to etablish command or better said to get the red lamp green. the HQ of the JTAC had, as allways, all green "pluses", but the JTAC team never got green.

i first noticed it as both arived at the 8story tower near the taxiway.

i though i add em into the same floor, than i pushed em down into the same stryker....all no. the JTAC team, beside sitting in the same vehicle as the HQ, had the red lamp.

now i dont know wich lamp is right or if there is something i miss!?

was anything said about this things being looked at or so!? i mean its quiet unpratical if you dont know if you have guys in command or not.

i allready have a suggestion to this sytem, i just need to prepare a screenshot.

but other question is if it would make sense since this "lamp" system is out of place now at some points!?

anyways i post it here tomorrow or so, its quiet simple as good suggestions are but would visualy show command lines without looking "bold" :D