Looking for Maps

I'm looking for maps (preferrably online) of Operation MARKET-GARDEN. Basically I need topographical maps of the area the operation was fought over, particularly Nijmegan-Arnhem. Does anybody know of a source of maps which show topography, road network, etc? I've got some good general ones, like those in Kershaw's It Never Snows in September but they focus exclusively on "hell's highway" and don't show the surround terrain/roads.

Check out the Market Garden-Then and Now book. I dont own it, but it had some very good maps, and more importantly pictures. Having made a scenario or two, pictures are actually somewhat more important for getting things to feel right.

WWB

Originally posted by WWB:

Check out the Market Garden-Then and Now book. I dont own it, but it had some very good maps, and more importantly pictures. Having made a scenario or two, pictures are actually somewhat more important for getting things to feel right.

WWB

They sound very nice but a bit pricey at $A350 for the two volume set. Do you have a copy? Would you be willing to scan some maps for me?