Demo and other stuff

First. I like this game...alot smile.gif but i have a few isues...

In configuration, how do i set Enemy level to "hardest""??

There is 3 missions...all great. But in shooting range, arent the AI doing anything else but being targets?? might be that way, but just doent like shooting at them all they do is to kneel and that it..

Dogfight......hmmmmm.....what dogfight....enemy just sitting there....if im lucky he fires 1 round at me but that it.....hes static and not mobile, just sitting and waiting for a mercy shot....is that how it should be????

well the game...or Iron thingy is comming out soon here in DK, i might by it if someone can tell me that the enemy is actualy working and is shooting back.....

Originally posted by Oiink:

First. I like this game...alot smile.gif but i have a few isues...

In configuration, how do i set Enemy level to "hardest""??

There is 3 missions...all great. But in shooting range, arent the AI doing anything else but being targets?? might be that way, but just doent like shooting at them all they do is to kneel and that it..

Dogfight......hmmmmm.....what dogfight....enemy just sitting there....if im lucky he fires 1 round at me but that it.....hes static and not mobile, just sitting and waiting for a mercy shot....is that how it should be????

well the game...or Iron thingy is comming out soon here in DK, i might by it if someone can tell me that the enemy is actualy working and is shooting back.....

Maybe you have downloadad the old demo version? I can say you that it's very hard to fight against enemies in the full version. They shoot back and they make maneuvers. ;)

You can change the ingame options when you start the cfg.bat file that is located in your main Balkans of Fire folder.

Got abit obove 10 years in the Danish army. I served 3 years in the Leopard 1/2......

Well its a pretty good tank, simpler than the Abrams, more durable than the leclerc...But its aging

But right now....IMO..the worlds best tank is Brittish...The chalenger II (when they figured out the dust and airfilter prob).....That is the coolost tank in active service anywhere right now smile.gif