Another Bug Report

Hi there. I played your demo and the graphics looks GREAT(the tanks, the environment, all of 'em)!!! But I also encountered numerous bugs and errors that made me re-install this game more than once. 1st bug I encountered: when I adjusted the screen resolution to lower setting, the viewport became misplaced and the F9 key doesn't work anymore, so I re-installed and adjusted the resolution before I played the game and that solved my problem. I guess, I can only change these settings on the T72 Configurator and not at the game menu. Second Bug: I see some glitches (now these glitches might affect the whole performance of the game, reducing it's FPS to 40 maybe) as I play the game, and sometimes, I see some tree textures stretch up along the horizon like a giant timber. I also see some floating things around the sky and I don't know if it's a picket fence or something. I hope these glitches are fixed when you released some patches for your game. And about the driver's internal view, could you raise up the point of view higher where I can also see the front part of the tank? Everytime I'm driving my tank at the grasslands, it's like I'm a stalking lion and I'm having a hard time spotting the enemy so I get surprised by RPG Units and B-12s.

About the bugs, I don't know if it's your game or my system's fault so here's my system specs:

Pentium 4 2.2 GHz, 512MB DDR, 128 MB Powercolor ATI Radeon 9600XT and the driver is ATI Catalyst 5.7.

I hope my report will serve you well in updating this awesome game.

P.S: Is it allright for me to teach some fellow gamers here how to change the background music? I replaced move1.wav with Fixxxer by Metallica and HELL YEAH!!! It worked!!!

Thanks MadMatt! Well, about the modification of the background music, all I did was recorded a song into a .wav file using Microsoft's Sound Recorder, renamed the original wav files at X:\Program Files\Battlefront\T-72\DATA\SOUNDS\MUSIC\ directory into other filename like Move1 - Temp.wav, renamed the newly recorded song into move1.wav then moved it to that directory. There are lots of mp3-to-wav converters out there and they should those utils instead. Just remember that WAV files could be BIG in bytes (60 Mins. = 1 MB), but they can be converted into smaller byte sizes with better quality by adjusting these properties:

Bit Rate : 192kbps

Channels : 2 (Stereo)

Audio Sample Rate: 44 KHz

Audio Format : MPEG Layer-3

If you're going to use Window's Sound Recorder, you'll be limited to adjust these settings to 56kbps bitrate, 2 channels, 24KHz Sample rate maximum and you'll gonna have a hard time using it if you don't know how to record songs longer than 60 seconds. Yeah, it kinda sucks but my 4-minutes-and-57-seconds background music turned out to be 1.99MB(smaller than the MP3 file version which is 6.99MB). 'Hope you find this information quite useful and play this game with your favorite background music. :D