Caveat Emptor - Developer Contact Info - Refunds

Thanks for all the discussion. Let's face it folks, there's a small cohort among us who are just not going to be able to run this title at this time. As others have said, no amount of twiddling and tweaking is going to amount to much. I don't know what the root of the problem really is, but I'm personally out of this game. Battlefront have been very good at owning up to this problem with me personally and I'm just going to throw in the towel and wash my hands of this problem.

While I believe the publisher has responded to me in good faith, I have no confidence in this developer and wish to cease any support for them post-paste. I guess I've been around long enough to know that when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. By this I mean, to me, the air with this title smells foul and I've had a noseful by now.

Hey, if it patches and all is right with the world, y'all have fun with it. Life's too short for me to taste bricks like this. The T-72 software's off my drive and I'm leaving this one behind in the "bad experiences" pile.

Kudos to the publisher for being upstanding in the face of adversity. For us 1%ers, this title's a wash.

J-

[ August 23, 2005, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: tarball ]