Dark Au

adzling

"4. The act of "Trolling" is prohibited on this BBS. Trolling is defined as someone who routinely, although not necessarily exclusively, posts inflammatory, untrue, and/or generally useless statements with the primary motivation of insulting, demeaning, and in general causing disharmony within the BBS. Trolls often refrain from challenges to their flimsy arguments (when they even manage that much!) and fail to post rational follow ups to well thought out responses. This shows that the person is both a "mental midget" and a coward and does not offer anything of value to this BBS, the games being discussed here, or the community built up around them."

sound familiar?

I think folks have been very tolerant of your childish trolling.....

Perhaps you would like to moderate your behaviour and join the rest of the community with some reasoned arguments?

I think that about 50% of your beef is reasonable, problem is it's not well explained nor is your discussion up to the level of an adult.

"I am right and you are wrong" is not a platform for debate.

Neither is "I am smart and you are stupid", assumptions about level of expertise, experience or knowledge.

;)