T-72 BOF has some great re-playability!

T-72 Balkans on Fire has to be one of the most entertaining and challenging games I've encountered. I was playing the Besieged campaign mission again last night in which your tank is a T-55A, and in an all out blitz the two waves of enemy forces attacked at the same time! The T-34/85, MTLB & Infantry squad approached from my force's left flank and the pair of enemy T-55A's attacked us on our position's direct front all at once. It was intense! One of the T-55A's knocked my tank out with a BKS shot through my turret roof - right after I knocked out the T-34/85 and their enemy RPG Gunner. My attached RPG Gunner took out one of the T-55A's, but the other T-55A managed to dodge and knock out my attached B-11 anti-tank gun & crew and the enemy force ended up winning the battle, but it was great. The re-positioning of enemy forces each time these missions are played has added a lot of life to this great game for me. It does result in some frustration at times, but it helps keep the challenges of these missions fresh.