Firing ATGM through the main gun

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the demo and the game is incredible. The graphics, sounds and the battlefield itself where you have trenches, barbered wires, AT ditches, AT obstacles and AFV fighting positions (never seen any of those in a tank sim before). Today I am gonna order the full game.

The eastern FCS seems not bad to me. I actually liked it more than steelbeast FCS, but this is only my personal preference. And for the first time I got a feeling of how to drive and turn a tank.

Even though, I still have problem in firing ATGM from the gunner station against moving targets (like the Helo in the firing range). Every time the smoke covers the sight and I miss. If I use the PZU I got a 50 % chance to take a shot without the smoke. Some time I take the TC and activate Dual mode and use the missiles. This was it is better, but there are still some times where I miss due to muzzle fume.

Does anyone have a tip how to overcome this problem (away from turning off smoke in configuration)?

Thanks

Originally posted by Schmeisser:

Personally i better like to use armor piercing round against moving target, with dual range check - that way You provide data about target's move to FCS ,and it can estimate deflection of gun.

I spare missiles for 'pearls' iike SprutB smile.gif

I also prefer SABOT, but what I ment is shooting at aircraft. You have to use ATGM especially at great distance.