One suggestion and one question...

BlAin

I thoroughly read about the ex-Yugoslavian capabilities (mainly those of Serbia) in the aircraft/helicopter "department" (pertinently from 1990 and 1995) and they had SA-341H Gazelle in a fair number, as well as "Partisan" helicopters (haven't yet been able to nail down a picture of the latter though) which are transport helicopters built in the region, hence being domestic as per say, so I wondered if those could be put in the game in your add-on/patch as no planes will make their appearance. Oddly, Yugoslavia had 400+ airplanes/fighters, maybe they did not want to use them, I really can't tell.

My question is about the upcoming game based on the same graphic engine as T-72 but now set in Syria between 1980-1982. I went on their website and I saw a picture of a M1 Abrams, which is weird considering that the Abrams was build in 1980. I went on numerous websites trying to determine when did the Abrams made is first appearance onto the field, and none of them indicated that Abrams were fielded in Syria in the sirian conflict. Unless Israel received prototypes, but that would be speculations.

"Tank T-72. Scorching East"

Hey.. I found the crazy house site awhile back and remember looking at the stuff about the middle east game, and don't remember seeing any abrams.. so I went and looked again.. still no abrams.. Only found 2 pics of tanks, one is the Merkava, and the other is a T-72.

Now having said that.. when you read the text that explains about the game idea, it does mention the M1

http://news.crazyhouse.ru/events.php?mode=article&param=37&ch_lang=en

for anyone who wants to take a look at it..

The only thing I can see, is that we have to remember its a fictional game based on historical events. Much like T-72 BOF.

Ouf, I was reading back my post and I made a lot of grammatical mistakes and typos, almost ugly.

Anyhow, sorry, I said picture, but in fact I mislead myself with the picture on their website as they mentioned it previously that the M1 Abrams would be available in-game. I do not know in what form it will make its appearance though, so I would rather not speculate too much about it. I know for a fact though that the Israelis had air superiority and they must have made Syrian tank commanders sweat like never before under the sun with their aircraft arsenal. It must have been really hard in the urban warfare too for the T-72, their turret being clearly visible rubble/no rubble for enemy infantry/armor. The 2 pictures/ screenshots on Crazy House's website look darn sharp and keen; I GOT to BUY THAT GAME!

As a side not, from the screenshots I saw from Balkans on Fire, I am a bit "disappointed" about the trees featured, they look stiff and their foliage is weird-looking, like if they were almost-toundra trees. I wonder if something will be done in the upcoming patch, because in my humble opinion trees are one of the most important aspect of tank warfare in that region, of course, only when you got some nearby. During Kosovo operations, Serbian tanks and artillery got less than 5% (if not 5%, less than 10% assured) of their losses due to air power (tomahawk, fighters, and helicopters alike), no wonder S. Hussein sent military advisors in Serbia to learn from they have done back there to be so "invisible" even with the latest technology fielded by the United States and NATO in Kosovo. So, unless ex-Yugoslavia only have pine trees looking like those in the game, I can't see how it is possible if you cross-concluded with what I have mentioned above about the tanks being hard to detect in bushes/forests.