Assault Boat Bug

I posted this in the general forum but am posting here because someone pointed out that it probably belongs here better.

I'm making an amphibious assault scenario modelled on the D-Day landings at Dog Green on Omaha Beach. It's almost done, so I'll post it soon. While I was doing it, I noticed that if you place units into an Assault Boat (during scenario creation), and then you remove them from the boat, you cannot add any more units to that assault boat. The game acts as if there is nothing there but water as far as embarking goes. You can still move the boat etc., but you can't place anyone in it. I had to figure out which assault boats they were and then delete them from the OOB and readd them to get them to work right.

Incidentally, I find that assault boats don't model landing craft very well. You'd be amazed at the kind of damage mere MG42s can inflict on a battlion conducting an amphibious assault with assault boats.

Is there any chance we'll get an actual landing craft model in the 1.03 patch? Oh, and maybe some sand tiles?

------------------

wako

"All models are wrong - some are useful.'' - George E.P. Box