Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Problem with Points Score

Hi, i was wondering wherei can see my score in the game?

Usualy it's located in one of the corners on most games but i've scoured the screen everywhere, even hitting multiple key combos in a vain attempt to bring it up, but to no avail.

I waxed a T-34 from about 1000 yards out with a Tiger, and the T-34 even went up in flames!!!

Now i thought for sure i would see something like 5000 points or something pop up in little numbers above the T-34, and possibly show me some bonus points recieved after for knocking it out with the first shot, but i found nothing.

Did i accidentily disable the score or something?? Because i must have racked up alot of points that battle!!!

Also i was wondering where i can put my initials in after a game, or did i just not score high enough to do so?

Assuming this isn't a troll...

You will see the points at the end of the game during the after action report. Essentially you get points for destroying items equal to their purchase cost. Double points for captured enemy units. Large flags are 300, small ones 100 points.

During play, you get an estimate of how you are doing in the victory percentage display. This is an estimate because of information limits from fog-of-war.

tar, i was recently playing a game where my lead tank was "knocked out", but here is the thing, after checking the tank out it looked to be in pretty good condition, it did'nt explode and it was not on fire.

Are there any "black bird" type units i could purchase who could race out to the break down site in a kublewagon, hop out and proceed to repair the tank?

I figured it only would have taken them 3 rounds tops to fix up my flamepanzer into working order so it could link up with it's platoon and roam the batlefield as a threat once again.