Blocky Explosions

i have an Elsa Erazor LT III 32meg video card. Everything works fine (haven't checked fog yet) but the explosions on the high setting show up as big white blocks is there some adjustment i can make to correct this problem ? Thank You in advance for any help or suggestions. Transperity works fine both smoke and buildings on the high setting.

Guest Big Time Software

Sgt M,

Are you sure you copied the new BMPs into the "BMP" directory in your Combat Mission directory? I mean you have to copy the individual BMP files into the (main) BMP directory - don't move the "New BMP" directory itself into the BMP directory.

Charles

Charles,

Yesterday , i went in an recopied the new bmp files , they were already in my main bmp file , it didn't help. i have the latest drivers just released this week . i guess, i will reinstall CM ,then and the patch again , just to try something. If there are anymore suggestions , i will try them. Thanks

Hey Joe and Charles,

Thanks for the help , i got the explosions working. i had the files copied correctly , but was running the v1.03 from a file that was sub to my main bmp file. Your suggestions got me to doing some serious checking and i was able to find the problem.

Thanks a lot , the new explosions are more realistic. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif