CMAK (only) video issue?

Good morning,

I've reviewed the CMAK Troubleshooting FAQ. I've searched the Forum. I've searched Google. I've updated my video drivers (from ATI Catalyst 6.8 to 6.11). My video card is a new ATI X800GTO. I've tried the replacement files in Radeon_text_fix.zip.

I am unable to see the text during the video resolution selection process (just black rectangles where the text should be in the white pop-up).

I assume the resolution test order is the same as CMBB, so when I select the 1st option, I believe I'm running in 1600x1200. I am unable to see the in-game text. All I see are white, pale yellow or light cyan rectangles.

Note that I CAN see the text in the scenario selection area. I have no problems with any text in CMBO or CMBB.

Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks,

Thanks to Matt's patience, the problem is resolved. When I mentioned that the text is fine in CMBO & CMBB and only a problem in CMAK, he suggested a reinstall. So I uninstalled, reinstalled and added Patch 1.03 ... and the text is visible once again.

Thanks to Battlefront for such quick and responsive support!!