Vertical roll problem

cyrano01

Just wondering if a small problem may have crept in with vertical rolls.

Last night I found myself on Loki's tail (a rare enough event in itself) and he went for a vertical roll. Having one myself I countered it but he got to change altitude anyway and it cost me 2 cards to follow him :( Just managed to reproduce this against an online 'bot.'

Any thoughts?

I've noticed another change in the way vertical rolls work as well. It used to be that after I killed an opposing pilot, I could play a vertical roll and change altitude before discarding and drawing new cards. Now, if I play a vertical roll after the opposing pilot is shot down the card is expended, but has no effect. I don't get to change altitude. I wonder if this is related to same bug Cyrano01 is describing?

"Now, if I play a vertical roll after the opposing pilot is shot down the card is expended, but has no effect."

That problem is fixed for me, have you updated your game?...only the bug Cyrano is descibing is still not fixed, i have the same problem that an anwer with an vertical roll has no effect and already sended a mail to the admin with this problem.

And: nice work Mr. Montoya, having 5 human kills/ 6 damages in 4 missions with a high level pilot (with nearly 250 kills at all)and only geting 145 xp for all this kills in this 4 missions....i´m always wondering how you get this little special wonders working...