Graphics glitch?

iplaygames2

I just got the next set of aircraft unlocked for my 3 sets of US pilots, and am finding the F4 to be a dandy! Problem is, in the 'dogfight preview' window and the after action report, I can't see any stats on it. The entire allied window is blacked out. No text, no graphics...

Is there a fix for this, or am I just imagining that I can't see anything there... :confused:

Oh, and I find it disheartening to not only shoot down but KILL the 2 enemy pilots and I still get a "minor loss" in the AAR. :D

Loss level depends up[on how good you are vs how good they are, and how much damage you do relative to that ratio.

Eg if you're twice as good as them then you need to do twice as much damage just to get a draw. If they;re rubbish then a "minor defeat" may be the best you can achieve.

I've had a graphics glitch like yours too and have reported it to the admin. It doesnt' seem to affect the actual results tho.

No it doesn't affect the xp gained by pilots...but it's just frustrating to not be able to "see" it, ya know?

I got really lucky earlier, and the ratio of axis/allied points was like 2:1 I think. I shot down both enemy planes and garnered huge xp. I tell you, that IMS2:destroyed and Ace Pilot combo is just NICE!!! :D