Upgrade off-line pilots

manzopc

Some questions regarding offline pilots management.

1) It seems that I cannot create more than 3 elements for country. Is it right?

2) Why I cannot upgrade any of my offline pilot even if I have about 20 xp accumulated? When I choose Upgrade skills no skill is indicated in the list.

Thanks in advance.

1. You should be able to create up to 4 elements per country. Four elements is usually enough so that if you're careful to rotate through your elements, you're pilots should never have to fly while fatigued. However, if you have a really bad string of missions, you may find that all of your pilots are at least a little fatigued. That is just part of the game. If we allowed more elements, then players would never have to fly with fatigued pilots.

2. I'm not sure I completely understand the question. It sounds like you're saying that you have 20 XP available to purchase skills, but when you bring up the screen for buying skills, none of the items are enabled to buy. Or are you saying that there are no items in the list at all? If you aren't seeing any items in the list, then it may mean that you haven't registered the game properly.

There is no items in the list at all.

Actually, I was not able to register the game because I was not able to connect online anyway. I am trying to solve firewall problem that is preventing me to connect. Anyway,is it possible to register without connecting?