UI Question

SamF7

Okay, maybe I'm a dummy, but I just can't figure out how to do this:

* Campaign Game - start of mission. The screen comes up that shows me all of the skills of the pilots involved. I get pencil and paper to start writing these down (to plan my grand strategy, of course!), but then I find out that the combat has already begun! Oh Noes!

* I get to the battle screen, and quickly hit the pause. The game stops, but now I can't seem to Alt-Tab back to the "pre-battle" screen that lists the pilots and their attributes!

* I can't find anyway within the battle screen to see or list the pilot attributes.

What's my problem? In a campaign mission, what's the common method of analyzing the various pilots skills? My current method isn't very good ("oh #$@, he has Evasion"). BTW - Corsairs in "The Solomons" campaign are just evil; ton-o-skill muthers.....

SamF7

Guest Mike

The pre-battle screen should be a seperaet window, so if you pause the game you can just click on it in the task bar - that's what I do.

There is no way to see the pilot attributes in the battle screen AFAIK.

I don' tworry too much about pilot attributes - it all comes dwn to how many card he has, how many he is goign to get, etc. and you can see teh most important stats on the battle screen.

Occasionally something will happen I dont' expect, so I'll check the pre-game briefing, but not often.