game bug or computer cheat...

maxcito

Before it was just a suspect, now thanx to the log, I'm very sure...the computer opponent take much more card than he buy...in this last game the leader had just 1x draw a new card,wingman 3xdraw a new card...in the game EACH turn both of them have used Draw a new card...pratically leader and wing draw a new card x12 each(one when i shoot to them one in their turn)...is this a problem or was just thought so????

Ok now it's ok the Draw Card ability appear in the log...but the problem it's still there. I see the "DRAW CARD x6" decreasing each time the computer use it (in the preview screen) but when it reach 0 and in the preview screen appear like "Draw Card" without number, it continue to draw card each turn insted....like it remain X1 forver never reaching X0

I have long claimed that the computer got many, many extra uses out of it's "Draw Extra Card" capability - going back several generations of updates. I have only played a couple of games since the game log became available and that was with lower level pilots. I am interested to see if my claims can now be substantiated.

Originally posted by maxcito:

Ok now it's ok the Draw Card ability appear in the log...but the problem it's still there. I see the "DRAW CARD x6" decreasing each time the computer use it (in the preview screen) but when it reach 0 and in the preview screen appear like "Draw Card" without number, it continue to draw card each turn insted....like it remain X1 forver never reaching X0

OK I have just had an instance of this. My 'bot opponent used up the last of his 'Draw an extra card' skills but the preview screen, having reduced one by one up to that point, left 'Draw an extra card' on the skills list ofr the 'bot pilot; however at no point thereafter did the'bot draw any more cards.

I was watching pretty carefully, having read the previous posts and, in this instance at least, he didn't use any more than his entitlement. This included the point where I shot him down so if there were anywhere where illicit extra cards were being drawn you would have thought this would be it.