Give the braves the medals they deserve

Toorey

Hey all,

Last night I looked at the tournament homepage. I was happy to see that there had been a medal distribution for the participants of the 2 last tournaments smile.gif

Then I witched to my pilot page just to polish a little bit these medals, and what ? no medals at all :(

Now I have a remark: can you imagine how difficult it is to convince a pair of pilots to participate to a tourney where Mistura is involved ? The pilots know right from the biginning that they will just serve as cannon fodder. If HQ doesn't give the medals they promised then our pilots won't go out anymore !

please give the medals back or there could well be some pilot strike !

If I'm understanding your message, you're saying that the medals show up on the web site, but when you go to the "Manage Pilots" screen in the game, they don't show up?

If that is what you are referring to, then the answer is that there is always a bit of a delay between when new medals show up on the web site and when they show up in the Manage Pilots screen.

We can update the server in "real time" so the medals show up right away. For them to show up in the Manage Pilots screen, we have to compile an updated version and push that out through the auto-download. We have a new update coming out soon, so you won't have to wait for your medals too much longer.