Automatic Death

Mistura

I'm just wondering if you can still bail out with NO ED. :confused: The last (7) pilots that had to bail with no ED have all died. There were no Target Pilot or anything. Just Taps! This is on my note pad next to me. What can I say I keep notes on what's happening. ;) My pilot Deer died today. He drawed the dead mans hand. All bullets/Maneuvers with only 1 defense card, and that was a barrel roll. For the NEW players. When you get this hand you WILL move 2nd, and your card draw will ALWAYS be a bullet/maneuver, and I mean ALWAYS! :rolleyes: Hey I was still up after all the lead in Japan that was going in the same direction as me stopped in to say hi. I had 1 point left. I knew he was dead after looking at my list and seeing the last 6 pilots all died after being shot down. To make a long story short HE DIED TO.

Signed: Waiting for a PARACHUTE in San Marcos, CA. :D

The chance of an unsafe bailout is set at 30%, so even without an ED, you should be safe 70% of the time. Either something has gone wrong with the randomizer or you have been incredibly unlucky. There have been no changes in that part of the game in the recent updates, and the randomizer is the same one that has always been used (and isn't something I have much control over since it is built into .NET).

I can try running some tests on the part of the code to see if it is producing skewed results.