Fun games tonight!!!

Sixxkiller

Earlier this morning, Tornado, Fred, Cethegus, and I had a great match even though Fred must have had the O-Ring Help Line on speed dial. Too bad theres no eject button at the start of the game Fred, you could have got more chatting practice in hehe. J/K Great Fun!!!

I racked up 2 medals even with my kill stealing wingman Tornado making himself look like an Ace pilot off my hard hard work! I mean I just got the game today and all sheesh. Be nice to the new players who discard IMS 2: Destroyed Cards.

-Ray

Ts, ts, look at those newbies making fun about us famous fighter aces! :cool:

One thing that's far less funny is that I cannot logon anymore since about 15 mins before this post was written. When trying the game freezes and that's it. :(

First time it happened I was in the lobby trying to create an online game and my pilots didn't show up. Since then I'm out. redface.gif

Ok new game terminology. Fredding (Also Fredded if god forbid it happens to me), where by if you get shot down by turn two and have to watch others play! :D

-Ray

PS and I couldnt log in either. I want a refund!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by Fred19:

Ts, ts, look at those newbies making fun about us famous fighter aces! :cool:

One thing that's far less funny is that I cannot logon anymore since about 15 mins before this post was written. When trying the game freezes and that's it. :(

First time it happened I was in the lobby trying to create an online game and my pilots didn't show up. Since then I'm out. redface.gif

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Earlier this morning, Tornado, Fred, Cethegus, and I had a great match even though Fred must have had the O-Ring Help Line on speed dial. Too bad theres no eject button at the start of the game Fred, you could have got more chatting practice in hehe. J/K Great Fun!!!

I racked up 2 medals even with my kill stealing wingman Tornado making himself look like an Ace pilot off my hard hard work! I mean I just got the game today and all sheesh. Be nice to the new players who discard IMS 2: Destroyed Cards.

-Ray

Very funny post, Ray. Very, very funny. :D

Tornado Tom