Purchased Skills

tornado

I’m a relative newcomer to Down In Flames and I am unsure which skills are the best to purchase with my XP. Is there a list detailing what each skill does for the pilot/aircraft? By purchasing certain skills I have determined (I think smile.gif ) that Natural Pilot adds 1 to the airframe, Check Six adds one card to Wingman’s defense. What is the advantage of Target Pilot, Extra Energy, Aggressive, etc? Any help is appreciated.

There are descriptions of all the skills on page 15 of the Manual (there should be a link from the Windows Start button under Battlefron/Down in Flames). This only applies if you have the full version, since the demo only comes with a quick help guide.

You can also see a description of each skill from within the game by going to the "Manage Pilots" screen, click the "Purchase Skills" button, and then clicking on the skill and looking at the text that appears towards the bottom of the screen.

After reading through the skill descriptions, if you still have questions as to what a particular skill does, post it here and we'll try to get you an answer.