UI suggestions

Guest Mike

I've encountered a few problems with the UI I'd like to see improved - it's only when I'm a bit tired or inebriated of course, but that's often enough! smile.gif

Anyway - the 2 main problems I have had in the last day or so are with the selections for dive/climb, and Take Lead/Draw Card/Redraw/Next Phase.

In each of these I've managed to hit the wrong one a couple of times - climbing when I meant to dive or vice vera, having the wingman take the lead instead of goign to the next phase, etc. :(

For Dive/Climb can I suggest a graphic using arrows - heading up and down of course, with a "no change" neutral bar/block in the middle - climb on top pointing upwards, dive underneath pointing down!

For the others - perhaps the draw card/redraw options could be shifted to the right of the cards section rather than be down by "Next Phase", and the "Take Lead" moved up a space or 2 - and put all of them in a different colour.

Edit:

Oh - and in the Briefing room there's a lot of unused space above the chat window - I usually expand the chat window to use up most of it, but I thought it would be a good place to put stuff liek games awaiting players, and the status of your campaigns if possible?