First Impressions

Schugger

Since I've downloaded the Demo, I was almost exclusively playing campaigns (well, Dunkirque that is).

I have yet to play face to face, but I really think that campaign gaming is the strongest part of the game. Now, with the full game installed (tataa), I immediatly started the Battle over Britain Campaign and was soundly trashed as axis.

No biggie as I am getting used to it,but I observed something that is not clear to me.

I attacke an 3/6 area with two He 111 and two Dive Bombers. The Heinkels were both damaged and the Stukas remained untouched. To my understanding the total remaining bombing points,

2 X 2 for the damaged Heinkels and 2 x 2 for the Stukas for a total of 8 bombing points, should have been enough for getting a devastating damage result. This did not happen and the result was either zero points for me and the AI or just 3 pints for me. Have I missed something here?

Another thing I would really like to get implemented is to get more controls over those bombers. I do not like being able to change altitude, but I would really like to play out their cards myself and not by the AI. On several occassions I witnessed my poor Heinkels taking hits after hits without any reaction, despite the fact that their had four available cards.

Is something planned in that way?