British Roster for Singapore Campaign

Mistura

Here's the WINNING Rostor for the Singapore Campaign. smile.gif Tactic's will be sent to team members soon.

1. Zonso

2. Mistura

3. GTBunny

4. JabbaVHutt

5. Q-Bert

6. Toorey

7. kingzog

8. JaguarUSF

9. Strider

10. john1440

11. mTk

12. Steinhoff

13. dkchapuis

This is the Roster I sent to Dif Team. Good Luck to all. Do well and your name will go higher on the next Tournament Leaders Roster. ;)

[ October 15, 2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Mistura ]

Alright men. We are back in the game. Take heart. Fight Hard, and WIN. Court Marshals for all that FAIL to carry out my orders. There are a lot of Latrines around here that need cleaning. Positions available for my pilots that don't hold the line against the Japanese invasion. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

The Winning roster for round #2. smile.gif The Japanese have under estimated British steel. Good luck all. This roster will be submitted to Dif crew on Tuesday.

1. Mistura

2. GTBunny

3. Zonso

4. john1440

5. Strider

6. Kingzog

7. Steinhoff

8. JabbaVHutt

9. mTk

10. JaguarUSF

11. Toorey

12. Q-Bert

13. dkchapuis- If not disqualified.

Winning is all that matters. Winners move up or rotate in the top spots. Remember! I'm the British Commander :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the winning British roster for round #3. smile.gif

1. GTBunny

2. Zonso

3. Mistura

4. john1440

This will be updated as soon as the rest of the players finish. I rotated the top 3 players in the #1 position to have a fair shot at being the top pilot. Plus to let the Japanese players fight over not fighting us. :Dsmile.gif

[ December 08, 2005, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Mistura ]

My worthy Japanse opponent, Eickmann succeeded in defeating me. Score was 8-10, his favor. The first day did me in. My wingie went down on the first turn from an IMS:Destroy and my leader couldn't get into any defensive positions, and was downed on the next turn. The last 2 days went pretty good for the Brits (no bombers got through), but I was never able to recover from the first day.

Hi all. I want to welcome aboard our NEW British pilot. SixxKiller!! YEAH! He paid me to do that..

:). Here is the Winning Roster for round #3.

1. GTBunny

2. Zonso

3. Mistura

4. john1440

5. Steinhoff

6. SixxKiller

7. Q-Bert

8. Toorey

9. Strider

10. JaguarUSF

11. mTk

This list will be sent to the DIF Team tomorrow. Take Care and Good Luck. Let's WIN this. :)

Hi British Aces. This is the Final Battle against the Japanese aggressors. Make them PAY for the innocent blood they shed. Nothing but TOTAL VICTORY! I sent out the email address of all your opponents, and if you didn't get one that means your fighting the same opponent as last round. That includes me. Skuderian wants a rematch. BRING IT ON! ;) Good Luck all, and show them British Steel. smile.gif