Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hi, i would like to raise the question how this feauture will be introduced. Can a major power just build the unit and than let it drop anywhere at the enemy territory or are theese missions only possible in hexes that are nearby the own lines and can theese missions be intercepted by enemy aircraft ?

Thanks

Fireball, I'd imagine that Paras like any other unit would require some amount of Air Supremacy as they did historically. I don't think very many successful drops were done in Hostile Enemy Fighter filled Skies?

Secondly, almost all the Majors had Para capabilities aside from Italy that I know of.. Really what are they, men on a Silken Lift defying device tongue.gif

The more advanced aspects of it, were Gliders that could drop some nice size tanks into battle as well as Mass Para Drops with many thousands of men.

I had heard that The Russians were way ahead in the 20s or 30s in Para Tech but later on that fell back as far as I know they never used them. Only the Americans and Germans had large quantities of these expensive and well trained forces.

Since they were the cream of the crop their loss would hurt... I know that plenty of Airborne were used on the ground as crack or elite troops after the main battles too that could be a nice additive here