MODDERS IDEA CORNER

While reading through my 'Analyst-Reports',...from time to time i come across tid-bits of 'Current World Events'...that have that Military-Inflection!. So...here goes & i'll continue to add more as i come across it,...whenever that is!.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/degraaf/degraaf092107.html

*Militant Islam is committed to a multi-year war against the USA and or Israel will most likely bomb Iranian nuclear targets, later this year, or early next year.

*This time the French are co-operating. A French carrier force has been exercising with 3 US carrier forces led by the Enterprise, Nimitz and Stennis.

*Once the 2008 Olympics are over, China will likely make a move to annex Taiwan.

France Warns Iran To Face A Possible War; Iran Slams French Minister _September 17, 2007 5:09 p.m. EST

Mayur Pahilajani - AHN:

Paris, France (AHN) - Soon after French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner declared that the world must prepare for a war over Iran's nuclear policies, he was immediately slammed by Iran which accused Paris of courting favor with the United States. During a French TV and radio interview, Bernard said, "We have to prepare for the worst, and the worst is war."

The statement that triggered an immediate response from the Iranian government. A release from the state-run news agency said, "The new occupants of the [French presidential palace] want to copy the White House."

Tehran also condemned French President Nicolas Sarkozy's efforts to impress the U.S. by stating that "the French people will never forget the era when a non-European moved into the Elysee."

The issue of Middle Eastern atomic energy is again at issue ahead of the United Nation's annual conference, starting in Vienna on Monday, which most likely will focus on stalling Iran's efforts to join the nuclear club.

French Minister Kouchner made the statement to consider war as an alternative solution if Iran refuses to negotiate on its nuclear policy, which he claims would pose "a real danger for the whole world."

US and French Naval forces are in the middle east now, and may launch a pre-emptive strike at anytime within the next 6 months…. But who knows… if it happens it will be a surprise to everyone.

[ September 24, 2007, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Retributar ]