Intelligence Tech Question

It appears that the Intelligence tech will allow one to see units in a City and surrounding it.

Have the designers considered a Counter Intelligence tech to reduce the effect of an enemy's Intelligence tech? Much like Advanced Sub is countered by Anti Sub Warfare.

In addition, each level of Counter Intelligence would allow the player to build (ie increase the build limit by 1) a Decoy Corps Unit - Cost 25MPP - that would not extert a zone of control , would not affect the generation of paritsan units and would have 1 str point, along with an attack and defense rating of zero.

I suggest this because a nation like Russia might be more interested in concealing its actions than learning about the presence of German units in Bulgaria or France.

[ June 23, 2004, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

Russia was exceptionally good at, if not hiding its units (due to the amount in such small places sometimes was impossible), misleading Germany into their intentions. I think this would be a very good idea Edwin. I remember also a discussion on 'radio traffic' along similar lines.