Looking for a game? April 30th -- 0843EST

Heh, signed up for the ladder, downloaded & added all the ICQ's I could find, but most are out so thought I would try this approach. ;)

Anybody up for a game of 1939 Fall Weiss?

I dont promise to be much better than the AI as an opponent, but I do promise not to quit, logout, or otherwise stop in the middle even if the game is looking grim for me. smile.gif

I will be checking my gmail account [kevin.shriner()gmail.com], ICQ, and these boards for nibbles of interest.

Game on!

--AOM tongue.gif

p.s. I have all day today so length of play shouldnt be a problem... smile.gif

Victory is MINE!!! MMUUUHHAAWWWwwwaaa ...aac..ack..*cough*, *cough*... hack... ;)

heh, good game. I still think Allies would have won in the end but Allies capitulated and who am i to refuse total surrender. ;)

Allies took a body blow when I snuck in and grabbed the northern town in England even before france fell.

As an aside, wish I could still plunder the Isles. Understand governement flees, but cant I still loot there musuems and such? ;)

Fun game and good opponent.

I am undeafeted! (ok, so 1-0) ;)

Woot and thanks Squonk (Manfred 1126)

--AOM

[ April 30, 2006, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: An Old Man ]

Congradulations! I lost my first game, but it was really fun, and i'd rather lose. tongue.gif Heck, you learn more about the game when you lose then when you win. (my opinion) But my only problem was that i still had a slight chance of winning, but when he took london and moscow it was an axis major victory. I thought the countries had to surrender so i gave up moscow to preserve my troops further north. :(