In demo 1.0 there is no allied PO written for the Normandy scenario. In the full game there is. If this was documented I missed it redface.gif

So just in case anyone besides me was wondering if the allied PO will actually invade Normandy (w/ anything other than paratroopers) in the full version - yes it will smile.gif

[ April 18, 2006, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: SixthArmy ]

I was wrong.

If I load the scenario and watch the PO w/o FOW, it invades. Good. I can see the allied tanks rolling ashore, troops storming t beaches and so on.

When I restart the scenario rubbing my hands together waiting for the AI to land - it doesn't. Its the same thing I did w/ the demo. The PO lands the paratroopers, I kill them, and then t only activity is allies bombing my brave troops.

I turned FOW off to see wtf the allied PO was doing and they are busy invading England. what gives?

Ya its stock scenario D-Day that came w/ the full version.

Here's a screen of England's impregnible defenses:

Screen01.JPG

http://66.49.166.34/Screen01.JPG

What I did different w/ the games (besides watching the AI to see what it would do) was once I figured the full version AI would attack me I turned off FOW, restarted the scenario and then repositioned the germans to aggresively attack the allies once they did land. When I do that they tuck tail and run. I have the PO intimidated.