suggestion/thoughts

1. The build que: I like it since you cant make those insta purchases to save the day when you made some error like in sc1. however i would like an option to also que the building costs to match the building time in the que. Dont think it makes much sence in fronting the entire cost/materials for a unit before you start production it just doesnt work that way.

Imo this would also open up for some new strats since as it is now you know the germans wont build say a carrier since they would need to stockpile forever and wait forever and it would arrive when the war was over prolly. Germans would be able to perhaps start some major sub building and have them ready when france falls but have less cash each turn for reinforce and such so it would be a balance.. if you spend it all on units no reinforce and such. Not going in more on this one now im sure you vets will get the concept and what it would bring and such.

2. Ive experienced that when i attack a unit with say 1-3 units and i make 4-5 damage with first 2 ones and an estimate own losses of 1 but when enemy unit is down to last 1-2 str my own expected losses increase to say 3. Im guessing it has something to do with the exp and morale getting compressed into a smaller unit strenght number and causes this. Not only do i find it unrealistic as the last 1/10 of a unit should be a walk in the park imo hardly beeing able to resist at all. It also atleast for me changes my attack pattern.. so that i try to avoid that last expensive hit with a ground unit and finish the unit of with an air instead. An air i would have like to use as a soften up the target unit in a perfect world. So now its more like Air,Air,Ground,Ground,Air.

3. Why do you get to rebuy sertain lost units at 1/2 cost? whats the logic behind this one? Skipping some paperwork or what? If im not wrong this makes a rebuy of a unit costing about the same as reinforcing, dont know about upgrades if it applies there aswell.I think this together with point 2 and if you need to rebase a unit encurages getting it killed so you can have it bought and recycled at a discount and placed on another front with no operate costs and some losses for the enemy. Totally wrong here?

Ok so in SC2 its a "dunkirk" 100% of the time even even when you surround some poor russian corps in the middle of the plains.

I think in one of those scenarios them boys arnt comming home until in best case end of the war.

If this is the motivation for this system it seems a bit silly to me basing a major part of the battle engine on such a limited event. Make it a dunkirk if a friendly port is next to the unit when it bites the dust then.

Well, to some extent Dunkirk was exceptional in that the troops had a naval exit.

If you are out of supply the rebuild doesn't work; its a good rule, just something about the overall effect that i have problems with - and it might have more to do with the speed units get trahed than the rebuild.

"If you are out of supply the rebuild doesn't work"

so how does that work? do i need to encircle a unit and wait untill its supply drops to 0 before finishing it of and then my opponent wont get a discount on it?

Basically i find the whole think quite illogical but my main consern is that i dont like the effect of it in gameplay. An easy solution would be another option to this perhaps? I liked how it worked in sc1 where you gambled sometimes giving up position exposing yourself to be able to hit that last point down and force an increased cost upon your enemy.