Need a Fix until SC2 comes out

I bumped into this sight by accident

www.pocketwargames.com

Basically, its a WWII game like SC for your palm pilot.

The game is a scenario based lower scale and limited version of SC. But I have found their demo fun to play. They also have added some additions to combat factors including which direction the unit faces.

The game is still in development despite its release and reminds me of the pre-release days of SC. The developers are constantly looking for sugestions and continue to refine the game.

The game is not SC2 or SC in gameplay or depth however I thought you guys will be interested to see what a palm version of the game may look like.

Cheers

General Metaxas

Not bad...I might take a closer look. Looking at the screenshots on their website, they have something that SC I does not have, and hopefully SC II will have...paratroops!

Cheers

Augustus

Originally posted by Gen.Metaxas:

I bumped into this sight by accident

www.pocketwargames.com

Basically, its a WWII game like SC for your palm pilot.

The game is a scenario based lower scale and limited version of SC. But I have found their demo fun to play. They also have added some additions to combat factors including which direction the unit faces.

The game is still in development despite its release and reminds me of the pre-release days of SC. The developers are constantly looking for sugestions and continue to refine the game.

The game is not SC2 or SC in gameplay or depth however I thought you guys will be interested to see what a palm version of the game may look like.

Cheers

General Metaxas