One thing I didn't like about SC2 initially is that except the intro there is no music. I know this can be done by myself, so I got to work.

What I've done so far is rip the soundtrack of Panzer General 2 into wav format. For me this still stand out by far as the best music for any WWII game I have ever played, and of course fits the mood of SC2 perfectly.

Now my question is, what is the best way to use wav/mp3 files as background music in SC2?

I can multitask and play in the background, but with this I had bad experiences with other games. It works fine however, and SC2 still plays its own sound files correctly.

I would however, prefer if sound playback could be initiated / configured from inside SC2.

I have thought about replacing the capital*xy.wavs, so the music would play whenever I click one of the capitals.

Question: Has anybody found other / better ways for this?

Question: Does anybody know a playe where I can download the national anthems of major countries? i like the way its done know, but the samples are too short!

Haven't looked into scripting / editor, so: Can I trigger additional sound files from clicking capital cities?

P.S If someone is interested in ripping the PG 2 music, it can be done with Goldwave, and its well worth it.