Greetings from Goran Hrvatkovic

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

john j rambo. Baker Team

Are you still in hiding?

5th place was the best feeling ever... to be part of that, with over 600 teams involved.. felt even better than it felt to take on ze germans and kick some tail. By the way, Goran needs some help setting up his new PC with web access so he can post on here. ya know, 28.8 dialup for the poor Croat still. I told him to move to a city with hi-speed access and indoor washrooms, but he's so old school, good for him. Rambo hit the nail on the head, it's ALL about the Amstel Light.. nothin like playin SC with a chilled 6-pack 3 feet away!

Yes very poor connection here. Everything very outdated. In fact most people here just got Pacman. Lucikly i was able to get the 28.8 modem on the blackmarket buy SC and find this website.

i need to move to Canada. I have heard there is very great wireless reception in the Mountains in Banff Alberta. I must visit there. All are welcome for the SC2 release party.

Amstel lights all around.

YES!! Banff not only has good fast wireless network access, but the mountain views are incredible!! Great place for skiers and drinkers to go, and it's not that far from Calgary, the best party town in Canada! I am confused, are YOU Goran? oh is Goran visiting and using your computer? (sounds like Goran is writing). I wonder if Hubert has ever been to Banff. He is from Canada, right? If I were him, I'd go to a great place like that at least once a year to relax, and wind down from all the hard work he puts into our games!!

This is Goran!!!

Do think Hubert would ever come out to meet with the gamers? Maybe we could have a convention in Calgary or Banff?

Ofcourse i was kidding about reception out there in the mountains, and i did not know you had such strong ties out there. But now i'm interested in seeing Banff and Calgary!!!

Is it expensive? In the past the exchange rate on the Croatian Kuna has been low..

[ November 30, 2005, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Martin Prince ]

AHHH GORAN!!! Hope you are well. The User name martin price threw me off - I didn't konw you had Simpsons in rural croatia. As for Banff/Calgary, no, it is very affordable! Actually, in PC Gamers I read an article that it is a highlighted location for a very high percentage of game developers. I can see why!

Do not worry bout the Kuna. Let me know when you go, and I'll make a special trip out with you! I have some time in late January. EVERYBODY should go to Banff AT LEAST TWICE in their life. Once to Ski, Drink, and play hockey on a frozen lake, and a 2nd time, to ski, drink, and play hockey on a frozen lake, but with skates that time!