Graphics problem

legend42

When I first played CMBB on large town setting I could see all the buildings no matter at what distance or angle, recently I have noticed on this setting large portions of the town dissapear at long veiw distance, as I scroll forward towards the town the buildings re-appear, closest ones first, like a domino affect , when im real close to the town I see all the buildings withouy any problem.I have Nividia Ti 4600 graphic card.

How do I fix this?

Matt, horizon was set to unlimited, it still did it,im positive this is a performance issue from my computer, I just dont know how to fix it.Something happened in between the time I purchased CMBB and now, like I stated when I first recieved CMBB this was not an issue.The buildings were all there and never dissapeared no matter what angle or distance I was vewing them from.

Same here, horizon is at unlimited.

Only the buildings are disappearing.

I am not 100 % shure but i think this is recently started ( i cant recall i saw this some time ago, but i am allready 41 years old )

I did not chance anything on my pc the last year.

Its only happening on HUGE maps (like those from the Stalingrad Pack), and its some time ago i played on huge maps, so maybe its just a common feature.

No problems on medium or large maps.

Monty

[ September 22, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Monty ]