Moderators and administrators Please look!!!!!!

so I go to pre order sc2 expansion Patton drives east but of course I forget my password so I click on the link where it says forget password. enter my user name and email address and it tells me that there is no member under name currently registered under that email and user name. Does that mean when I signed up no moderator approved me or that I'm just not registered at battlefront period. Just wondering. Oh and I tried like 8 times on re-entering the information I even copied my own user name from one of the post that I posted. Same response every time. Should I just create another account or is there a peaceful way to go about this.

Basically, the quick answer is that this is an all new order system and not connected to the older system we had been using the last few years. Its also not connected to your forum accounts.

If you have NOT placed an order with the new order system (which went live October 1st,2007) then you are not in the order systems database so you won't have any username/login info for the order pages.

You can simply go to the order page, fill out the info to place your Pre-Order and a new customer account will be created for you.

Madmatt