Are you people HAPPY now??

Dear Pantless Shrieker ,

Thank you for posting on the the now quiet CM:BO Forum. Your input is greatly valued and we thank you for your helpful idea/ rambling statement/ whining complaint (Choose one).

I think you will agree with the majority of the posters that this is the best way for BFC to handle our two (2) seperate threads. This allows people to search within the subject of the game that they are playing. As an added bonus, the "Peng Challenge" thread has moved to the CM:BB forum.

We appreciate your input and hope that you will continue to send us money in advance for games we have not even boxed up yet.

Sincerly,

BFC

Please note above post was not authored by BFC. None of the above statements reflect any official sentiment(s) of the BFC staff. Although I believe that they would agree you are really going off the deep end with this thread. IMHO.

[ September 14, 2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Ahh yes all of us on this board remind me of 80 year old men sittin in front of the hardware store bitchin about the young kids and their aweful ways.

I don't see all the excitement with the Eastern front anyway, just a bunch of open ground and cold weather...give me the Western front anyday!! France...wine...ladies...Belgium chocolates......blah..blah..blah

They will come running back to this board when they see a good Russian winter.

Well I'll continue to play CMBO and use this forum. I'll probably buy CMBB but after getting used to get will more than likely come but to the Western front and my sherman's. As far as the two forums I actually like it. It will save a lot of reading and wasted time - at least as far as I'm concerned. I do have one very big fear however and that is what if BFC allows the Peng to post on both forums? That I couldn;t take. :D