Scenario testing

Guest rune

If you are designing a new scenario, and want it tested for playability and problems, drop me a line. I think I have a few that will let you know that I tested their scenarios and they are happy with me. [Right Moon, Wild Bill, T-Mo, Warmeister, and everyone else? smile.gif]

Rune

OK, I'll keep you in mind.

I got my hands on maps of Arnhem, (heh heh), that could be interesting but I hope it won't take months to model the map.

Send me an e-mail too, in a couple of weeks, in case I start playing my own scenario and forget the outside world!!!

Rune, I'll probably send you one based on my neighborhood when and if I ever get the damn game. wink.gif

See the thread "Scenarios based on your local neighborhoods" in this Forum

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-20-2000).]

Let me say as team leader for the scenario design team no one has worked harder or done a better job at scenario testing that old "Rune."

I even nicknamed him "Tiger," because he had a way of ripping my guts out wink.gif

No, not really. But Tim has a good eye for any potential problems or weaknesses in a scenario or an operation.

He is one of the best.

Oh,Pat! There is already an Arnhem Operation that I did on the CD (like a campaign - multiple battles). Take a look when you get the CD.

Do yours anyway. Should be interesting.

------------------

Wild Bill

Wild Bill's Raiders

Director of Scenario Design,

The Gamers Net

billw@thegamers.net

http://wbr.thegamers.net

WB,

Ha, Rune even beat me at one of my own scenarios that we were testing. But, it might just be a lucky year for him. You know that White Sox thing.

T-Mo

T-Mo, Wild Bill,

Thanks for the kind words. I am not giving up anything you guys make, but will help out some newbies. T-Mo and I were neck to neck, and it could have gone either way. Fortunately for me, he learned what a hetzer can really do. Now he is about to learn what a flame throwing Croc can do. hehehe

It was a pleasure testing for all you guys.

T-Mo, one win for you last night...2 more games to go for the Sox.

Tim

There will be more, MantaRay. Keep checking MadMatts CMHQ and our Boots N' Tracks site for a continuous flow of scenarios for your pleasure. And there are a number of other sites that I am sure will be offering some great ones.

After all, it is a great game and we would not want to shame it with shoddy scenarios biggrin.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com