Spanish Civil War - 1st Mod Preview

Hello!

This is my first attempt in modding, so please be indulgent ... it is a T-26 M33, captured by the Nationalists in the Spanish Civil War:

T26National.jpg

I made it after old photographies showing captured T-26s with the Nationalist colors painted on the cast mantle and the back of the turret in a rather flashy way, obviously to avoid "friendly fire". The slogan will, of course, be optional. The mod is designated to replace the Finnish T-36 M33 for scenario building.

If there is interest, I will continue with Spanish Civil War vehicles, including a Legion Condor Pz IB, additional captured tanks and a CTV CV-33 (as soon as the patch is out).

Hope you like it! smile.gif

Great! So I'll now start the next one. A Russian BA-10 will play the role of a BA-6, pressed into Nationalist service.

By the way, the colors on the cast mantle have been corrected - Spain's flag is, of course, red-gold-red, and not vice versa ... sorry to all Spanish out there who might feel insulted...

;)

Yes, that yellow-red-yellow gun mantle flag looked a bit odd for me :rolleyes:

Don't forget that the yellow stripe is double wide. The Spanish Nationalist colors were (asnd still are) red-yellow-yellow-red.

[ November 08, 2002, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Fernando ]