AAR page: Turns 11-15 of the "Sars-la-Bruyere" battle + newest unit databases ready!

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Greetings fellow CM players

Ok, so the final turns of this climatic battle is ready for your viewing pleasure! I have also written a small analysis of the battle at the end of the AAR. There are also some comments on the lessons I learned from playing this battle.

And you can also find the newest versions of the unit databases from both Jason McGrody and Jeff Heidman available for download! Excellent work guys!

So head over to my page and check it our for yourself!

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

Hi André,

great job!

I really enjoyed reading the AAR, especially this one, as Bruyere is one of my fav scenarios.

Fred

------------------

"I got signals, I got readings, in front and behind of us!" - PFC Hudson on LV-426 mission

I'm having a real problem accessing your site. It comes up in very small print, too small to read.

I can "zoom in" but then I can't scroll the document to read it. I like your page, but I just can't seem to be able to enjoy it with these problems. Anyone else having these problems?....WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hello WB

If you maximize the window, the page will enlarge itself. Then you can view the page without having to zoom in. Just enlarge the page by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the window.

Hope that helps you out...

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/