Anyone want to laytest a new scenerio?!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

June 30th 1944

Day/ overcast, dry conditions.

Description: This is a scenerio that takes place in one of many train yard located in France. As the allies come ashore and furter inland they come upon a rail yard. Here the Germans try to hold out before withdrawing further east.

The train yard is importan for both sides, whoever controls it, that side controls the flow

of supplies to the frontlines. That is why it is ipmortant for the Germans to hold it and delay the Americans as long as possible.

Philip Svoboda

rommel21@earthlink.net

It's called "Train yard" Tell me what you think!!!

Anyone want to try this scnerio, here is the url. http://unix.thegamers.net/depot/depot.cgi?c=8&g=31&a=scenario

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Guest Rommel22

I have to update this scenrio there is somethings I forgot to put in. So if you downloaded the scnerio go ahead and play but somethings are missing. (not going to tell what). I will update it on the scenerio depot around 6 or 7pm pacific. Sorry about that.

I am already making a new scnerio, with an airfield.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."