CMMOS Problem, please help.

Once I have a tank, such as the Stug for the CMMOS, it allowing to to switch between mono, or tri-color, and change the markings. But when I click on Advanced, to change the skirts, nothing happens. Any ideas why?

I have all the skirts, and changed nothing, it just keeps the plain skirt for the Stug, rather than switching out to what I want. Same is true for the rest of my tanks.

Originally posted by Volker:

Once I have a tank, such as the Stug for the CMMOS, it allowing to to switch between mono, or tri-color, and change the markings. But when I click on Advanced, to change the skirts, nothing happens. Any ideas why?

I have all the skirts, and changed nothing, it just keeps the plain skirt for the Stug, rather than switching out to what I want. Same is true for the rest of my tanks.

You have to do the advanced first. Then the actual conversion.

Originally posted by Volker:

No, that did not work. I opened CMMOS, and went first to Advanced, and nothing changed when I clicked on one.

You have to do advanced to set the options, and then HAVE to click the regular one after that. The advanced merely picks which .bmps are used for that scheme, you have to actually hit the other button to change it.